Who We Are
Kepler Cannon is a boutique strategy consultancy with offices in New York City, New Delhi and London. We help the world’s top financial institutions win amidst market disruption from digital technologies, fintechs, shifting demographics, advanced analytics, and emerging opportunities for growth. Our work is focused on challenging industry norms and identifying transformational opportunities for our global 500 clients.
We are a tight knit team that believes that a flat hierarchy is the fuel to our dynamic and collaborative work environment. We combine the strategic insights of our diverse backgrounds – ranging from STEM to geography from Stanford, Dartmouth, Yale and other top universities – with the industry expertise of our professionals.
How You Will Grow at Kepler
- You will strengthen your entrepreneurial mindset. Our appetite for continuous improvement and our flat hierarchy offer all team members the opportunity for rapid development and promotion. You will learn how muster structure, resources and the mindset to solve seemingly inextricable problems.
- You will have incredible impact. We entrust our consultants with immense responsibility, which means extensive exposure to our global 500 clients who themselves are keen to change the world. And, the small size of our firm allows our employees to see the immediate fruits of their labor.
- You will work with Big Data. Our primary areas of focus – including Digital, Customer Experience & Engagement and Business & Technology Transformation – require the manipulation of enormous amounts of data and the usage of sophisticated analytical techniques.
- You will be launched on a trajectory of success. We believe that a consulting firm is only as good as its people, so we not only seek bright minds, but also give them a platform to succeed. We are committed to cultivating the career advancement of our team members, whether their paths are within Kepler, an MBA, in academia, industry or entrepreneurship.
Interested? Please read on.
A Manager’s primary role is to lead the day-to-day execution of client projects, while enabling individual team members to flourish. Managers serve as leaders on client projects and within the firm. With clients, managers are responsible for working closely to solve complex business problems, and delivering compelling results by driving change across the enterprise. Managers also cultivate meaningful long-term relationships with our clients. Internally, our managers support the growth of the firm and the Kepler community.
What You’ll Do
- Own client projects and end-products
- Work collaboratively with partners and 1-4 consultants to deliver outstanding work products
- Leverage new problem-solving techniques to build insightful new strategies and analyze critical data to uncover previously unseen insights
- Guide associate consultants and consultants by enhancing their skills and business knowledge, developing their strengths, and inspiring them to success
- Support client relationships and business development efforts
Who You Are
- Someone with a strong academic record from a top undergraduate college – non-conventional majors as well as conventional majors (STEM, Economics) are encouraged to apply
- Backed by 2-7 years of consulting work experience
- Equipped with a deep understanding of consulting analytical techniques, problem solving frameworks and strategy approaches
- Someone with strong strategy and project management skills, complemented by strong business intuition
- An analytical thinker with superior quantitative skills
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
- A team player who is comfortable acting as a leader in some cases and as a contributor in others
- Extra credit: Advanced degree or MBA preferred
For more information on our company, culture or job opportunities, please visit our.