Kepler Cannon is a global strategy consulting firm with offices in New York and New Delhi. We are looking for candidates with incredible intellectual curiosity, creativity and a strong, team-oriented personality.
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT ROLE DESCRIPTION
An Associate Consultant’s primary role is to support client projects through research, in-depth analysis, and insightful problem solving. As a core member of the project team, you will interact regularly with clients on a day-to-day basis and help them transform their business. Below are some examples of day-to-day functions an Associate Consultant should expect to perform:
- Facilitate in-depth industry or company level financial analysis or market/industry research
- Leverage new problem solving techniques to build insightful new strategies
- Gather, validate and analyze critical data
- Construct insightful and detailed quantitative models and uncover insights
- Interview (in person and over the phone) clients and industry experts, in collaboration with other team members
- Create concise, easy to understand and impactful written end products
- Work collaboratively with other consultants and client team members to deliver outstanding work products
- Strong academic record from a top undergraduate college – non-conventional majors as well as conventional majors (STEM, Economics) are encouraged to apply
- 1-2 years of work experience preferable (strategy consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or private equity)
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis and tools
- Strong interpersonal and “client” skills
- Strong business intuition
- Familiarity with current affairs and the economic climate
- Entrepreneurial, with leadership potential
- Live in or be willing to relocate to New York City
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please attach your resume and cover “letter” using the upload boxes provided on the application page. Your cover “letter” can be a description of your primary creative outlet. Demonstrate to us what you are passionate about. Do not allow yourself to be constrained by conventional ideas of business cover letters-choose a medium/format/style that best suits your communication needs. Feel free to attach other media/samples using the ‘upload additional files’ option. Demonstrate your authentic voice. We are looking for people who are creative and interesting as well as smart and hardworking.